Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Hey, look! It's Fafnir! Where ya been?

"The triumphant cry of revolution will call out through the streets: Vive Fáfnir! Vive Gibléts!" says Giblets.

Fafblog is back from wherever. This is a good thing. Daily dose of good. The best blog. A sample:
Monday I run into my arch-nemesis at the donut shop. It's been so long! "How ya been!" I go. He's got a wife an kids an stuff now an he's workin on his doctorate an he works for a company that makes jellybeans! "That's so cool, I love jellybeans, how do you make em!" says me. We go on a tour of a jellybean factory an I get to see everything, it is so cool! We talk for hours. It's not till I get home that I remember the revenge. Oooh darn you arch-nemesis! I'll get you yet!

That whole post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home