Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Back from the tropics

I'm back from Hawaii and points south; the fish were pretty and I didn't wanna come back to Arizona. Regular blogging will resume shortly.

The only newspaper I saw the whole two weeks of vacation was a headline on a Honolulu paper claiming that Hawaii could go either way in the election. That might be good.

The Electoral Vote Predictor website as of Sunday night when I'm writing this (instead of catching up on sleep for work tomorrow) has the electoral college in a near-tie. Nail-biter.

2 Comments:

Blogger homercat said...

What, no Hawaiian phoon pics?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Patrick Connors said...

Ai! I phorgot the phoon!!!

There might be a few snapshots sometime mid-month. I'm sorta swamped till then.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home