Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Friday, May 20, 2005

With improved Jedi action!

If there was half as much Jedi action in the last two Star Wars movies as there is in Sith, I would have had to buy my tickets a month in advance.

As it was, I got into a sold-out Cine Capri on no notice because there were cancellations. Alert readers will note that I bought tickets online last Friday. Well, alert readers are far more alert than Harkins' computer systems. I complained to the assistant manager, who sold me two tickets on the spot. Now I gotta check the transactions on the card to make sure I wasn't double-charged.
Just saying.

The movie was fine, a good roller-coaster ride with shiny objects in the background.
Go see. Again. Digital, unless Harkins owes me two more Cine Capri tickets.

UPDATE: Harkins never charged me. That's twice this has happened. The first time, I didn't get in to Fellowship of the Ring. I'll drop them a line, though hopefully they're already on the phone with their supplier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home