Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Uh-Oh

I've been a slacker*, so I haven't been updating here very often.

So imagine my surprise to find that the Earth has been destroyed, according to the handy indicator in the left sidebar. I logged in at the Earth Destruction Advisory Board to find:

It is our duty to inform you that as of 7:35:05am UTC on September 10, 2008, the Earth has been destroyed.

...

Evidence is still being collated, but preliminary results suggest that the Earth was destroyed pre-emptively by scientists at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, before the commencement of their experiments to locate the Higgs Boson, as a precautionary measure to ensure that the experiment itself could not result in the destruction of the Earth.
I must have slept through it.

I for one welcome my mad scientist overlords.

*hard-working and rather sick, all at the same time. I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home