Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

As The Candle Burns...

...at both ends. Thus not much going on here in the Village.

It's tech and dress rehearsal week at Footloose, which means long nights, incoherent days, not enough sleep (though I reset the alarm to 7:00 from its usual 5:30[1]), and bad food. Thus very little web updating, no music editing or practice other than for the show, and I have exactly 1.5 brain cells left.

Ahh, show biz.

But the show is going well and once we open, my schedule will go from insane to merely overloaded.

I can hardly wait.



[1]: Not that I get up at 5:30 - the clock radio turns on and Bob Edwards Renee and Steve fill me with the day's news for an hour while I try to sleep. Then the radio shuts off, I realize I'm late and leap out of bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home