Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Monday, August 16, 2004

Please Come to Boston

As a person who reads Making Light daily (though I hardly ever comment), I have noticed an increasing tendency for people to post their Worldcon schedules. This is a useful thing - Worldcon is still big enough that it can be hard to find people.

So here's my Worldcon schedule:

I'll be very hard to find at Worldcon. I'm going the opposite direction that weekend: I will be in California providing technical, musical, moral and immoral support (as required) for a new CD being recorded by my girlfriend and friends. Details as they become available.

Perhaps next year in Seattle or - if all goes well - Glasgow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home