Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Art

I've been busy at the Day Job and also a couple of Projects.

One of which is being driver, factotum, logistical, moral and immoral support for the Girlfriend's new CD. We spent the recent long weekend recording the remaining vocals, which are now done.

I wrote one of the songs on this album, which was recorded this weekend. I'm a wicked funny lyricist, an okay composer and, well, my friends listen to me play and sing and they're polite. So while I do in fact appear on the recording of this song, it is in a minor role.

I listened to a cut of my song, which at this stage is nearly final.

It is one of life's great pleasures to see one's work performed by the talented. This is gonna be a good CD.

Details when available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home