Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Friday, January 20, 2006

Annoying the Cats for Better Breathing

Learning Digieridoo May Help With Snoring

As I have sleep apnea, and I think the dig' is cool, this is interesting me. This falls squarely into the "or I could go to New Zealand*" category, true, but a truly ugly digiridoo can be made for a few bucks. Lessons would be the hard part. I know a local dig' player; I wonder if he's still local, and does he teach? Must ponder.

*We currently have family in Wellington, so we're saving up for a trip. This causes a behavior pattern: We consider buying something, then put it back on the shelf as we say "Or we could go to New Zealand". Very therapeutic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home