Villagers With Pitchforks

The flaming torches were delayed in transit, sorry.

Name:
Location: Glendale, Arizona, U.S. Outlying Islands

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Where the heck is Fafnir?

While I'm hardly qualified to criticize - look at my own spotty posting history - I can be concerned, and neither Fafnir nor Giblets nor even the Lobster have posted at FafBlog since April 4. This is alarming, since according to experts both at FafBlog and at Making Light, FafBlog is the best blog:

"This is a good blog. This is the best blog. It is about god and the universe and those horrible screaming monkeys and that time I made a pizza out of an old tire and a can of whip cream. It is the Fafblog."

- Fafnir on Fafblog
I would post something there to express my concern: after all, I was Fafnir all along; we all were, of course:

I'm Fafnir! Are you Fafnir? No? Look closer. There! You were Fafnir all along.
but I lack the necessary passwords, connection info, mojo, etc.

So on behalf of a FafBlog-free world: Whassup?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please change the address of Buffyology in the links? It's now http://buffyology.com.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Patrick Connors said...

It's fixed.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Fafnir is baaaack.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home